Saturday 29 December 2012

First EVER craft class!!

I was fortunate enough to have a few days leave just before Christmas.  There's this scrapbooking store that I've been dying to visit for a very long time so off to Jeffrey's Bay we went.  I had no idea what the class was going to be about other than that it was a Tim Holtz techniques class and since I've never been to any classes I really didn't know what to expect.  Boy oh boy was I pleasantly surprised!!   

The owner of Scrapbook Studio , Cariena, is a fantastic teacher!! She's warm and pleasant, funny and ever so patient with all my questions!  She introduced me to the Ranger Distress Inks and if I hadn't just spent a FORTUNE on Copic's, I probably would have bought them all!!!

Here's the class...


 Blending my first tag...


Almost seven hours later and here's what I made!!  We were also taught how to make the flower on the tag on the left!! What fun!


I also ended up buying some awesome goodies and my very first Magnolia magazine which I truly love and treasure!! My fiance also bought my Christmas present from there, a CUTTLEBUG, a extra C plate and some dies!! Guess what I'm going to be playing with !!!

This was really so much fun and I'll definitely be going there for another class soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment