Tuesday 13 March 2012

Some Odd Girl - Sketch

I recently bought this little cutie, Roller Mae from Some Odd Girl with their new Featured digi that they have. This means you get the featured digi for 25% less! That's a great deal!


The biggest problem with this was that I had printed the Make it Crafty - Tulip garden so BIG which therefor lead to a HUGE card! lol


Anyway, I colored her and decided to use her for my entry into the Make it Colorful challenge #47 - Color with Green.  Since card making is not really my strong point, I used Some Odd Girls recent sketch.


 And that's it from me, for now!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation! I love how you've flipped the sketch! Love the background too for this fun image! Thanks for playing with us at Some Odd Girl!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the scene you have created. Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful scene Nina!! So sweet and springy!!

    Thanks SO much for joining us at Some Odd Girl!!

    Crafty Hugs!!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!! I absolutely love your sky, it's so sensational!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Some Odd Girl!!
    hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet, what a great take on that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant take on our sketch at Some Odd Girl! love the sideways approach, and how you've managed to create such a fun scene, and all that wonderful colouring just makes my heart happy! fabby card! so glad you've joined the Odd Girls for our challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete